USA Linux Users Group Forum Index

Where and How to make XS_offset changes to streamripper

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Audio and Video Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2024 4:50 pm    Post subject: Where and How to make XS_offset changes to streamripper Reply with quote

It's probably just me, BUT, I can not find anywhere to make changes to the timing in this program. Is there a config file hid out somewhere in my Linux Box or do I need to make the changes in a konsole window? I have found dozens of answers to what to change and not one place that tells you where to make the changes. It sure would help if the programmers would keep in mind that someone beside Linus Torvalds uses their apps. I'm starting to feel more like this Surprised every day. Appreciate any help offered.
Taz

Taz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2024 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To kinda answer my own question, I was told on another forum (streamrippers) that I should write a bash script to make the adjustments for each stream. Of course I know that my chances of knowing how to do that after a week with Linux, Sad would be about as good as my flying a 747 to Europe. Would anyone care to jump in and write an template script for Shoutcast that we can play with on the adjustments and save for experimentaion. I really haven't a clue where to start or I might give it a shot. Here's hoping!! Again Thanks
Taz

coastie
Ultimate Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2024 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the lug....i'm not one to take up doing scripting but i too would be interested. i just downloaded streamripper the other app.

Live disk: Slax
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Audio and Video Applications All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: