USA Linux Users Group Forum Index

Opera & bittorrent

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Web Browsers & Email Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stonecarver
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2024 4:57 am    Post subject: Opera & bittorrent Reply with quote

The new Opera 8.02tp has a new feature it has bit torrent built in. I installed it yesterday and was able to dl a torrent . I find this an interesting addition to web browsing. I've seen rumors on the net that firefox will be adding bit torrent in the near future. To me this seems signifcant as it means p2p might be sticking around a while longer, I'm sure the recording industry is calling their lobbists and screaming at their lawyers. But there are other things that can be done on p2p besides or rather instead of stealing Very Happy

Simply Mepis 3.3.1
knoppix 3.9
tlmiller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2024 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hadn't seen that yet!! Thanks for letting me know that was out...gotta be grabbing me some of that preview goodness!! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Web Browsers & Email Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: