USA Linux Users Group Forum Index

ZyXEL Announces the Industry First Green Wireless Routers

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Networking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jada
Linux Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2024 9:44 pm    Post subject: ZyXEL Announces the Industry First Green Wireless Routers Reply with quote

Because of my good experiances with ZyXEL Products I announce some new products from ZyXEL

My self, I was long time waiting for a Wireless Gigabit Router from ZyXEL. Today, I placed my order for the ZyXEL NBG460N and hopefull I will get it soon Very Happy

Take a look at the User Guide download 10 MB then you have a overview of this router Smile

Quote:

United States of America - North America Headquarters - ZyXEL Communications, Inc.
Tel: +1-800-255-4101(free), +1-714-632-0882
Fax: +1-714-632-0858
Address: 1130 North Miller Street Anaheim, CA 92806-2001
Email: sales@zyxel.com
http://www.us.zyxel.com

Quote:
ZyXEL NBG-415N Wireless N Router with Bandwidth Management

Extreme Wireless Performance and Dead Spot-Free Coverage
- Latest Network Technology Draft 802.11n Wireless Connectivity
- 3 High-gain Antennas for Maximum Sensitivity
- Advanced Wireless Security Tansmission with WEP Encryption and WPA/WPA2 Support
- Built-in StreamEngineTM Technology for Better Bandwidth Management

Draft 802.11n Wireless Connectivity
ZyXEL NBG-415N is the perfect solution for home users demanding cutting-edge, versatile networking devices. Taking advantage of Draft IEEE 802.11n technology, the NBG-415N can efficiently pinpoint client computers and select adequate methods to exchange radio signals. Coupled with Draft 802.11n clients, the NBG-415N can truly push wireless coverage to the limit. With the upcoming IEEE 802.11n technology, the NBG-415N can eliminate dead zones and extend coverage up to 4 times, while retaining the backward-compatibility with all 802.11b/g devices.

Enhanced Security with WPA2 and SPI Firewall
For more stringent protection to wireless transmissions, the NBG-415N supports Wi-Fi Protected Access WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access) with AES standard, as well as Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) Firewall and VPN pass-through to establish secure connections between remote locations. Through the embedded friendly Web GUI, policies can be defined on the NBG-415N to provide customized content filtering capability as well.

Built-In StreamEngineTM Technology for QoS
ZyXEL NBG-415N enables users to run multiple applications without sacrificing the top-quality Internet experience. With the built-in StreamEngineTM bandwidth management technology and its friendly interface, the ZyXEL NBG-415N can prioritize traffics automatically and intelligently to eliminate transmission lags.

Easy Setup with Windows Connect Now
For users who have upgraded their Microsoft operating system to Windows XP Service Pack 2, now it's even easier to configure the NBG-415N with just a USB flash drive and the Microsoft Windows Connect Now (WCN) feature. In addition, users may now connect to the network without any configuration utility or application installed on their client computers.

Zyxel NBG-415N Draft 802.11n Wireless ... $74.43 - Sale Stores
ZYXEL wireless-n NBG-415N 801.11n draft ... $95.05 - EWorldSale.com
ZyXEL NBG-415N - Wireless router + 4 ... $107.99 - PacificGeek.com

Quote:
ZyXEL NBG420N Wireless N Router

- Up to 300Mbps, 802.11n compliant
- Embedded QoS that controls different types of network traffic to optimize time sensitive information
- Robust and proven SPI firewall with DoS attack protection
- Eco friendly wireless. Wireless scheduling saves energy.
- WPS button for quick and easy wireless security setup

802.11n Technology
ZyXEL NBG420N 802.11n Wireless Broadband Router featuring 802.11n Draft 2.0 Technology provides the ultimate solution for speed and coverage. With data rate up to 300 Mbps, 6x faster than 802.11g standard, the NBG420N provides stable and reliable wireless connections for high-speed data and multimedia delivery. The NBG420N eliminates dead zones and extends 5x coverage by using the upcoming IEEE 802.11n technology, and it is backward compatible with any IEEE 802.11b/g Wi-Fi certified device.

Media Bandwidth Management
With ZyXEL's exclusive Media Bandwidth Management v2 (MBM v2™), the NBG420N provides the most comprehensive way to smartly manage your limited bandwidth for multimedia applications.

Enhanced Security with WPA2 and Firewall
To protect your wireless data transmissions, the NBG420N provides Wi-Fi Protected Access and WPA2 featuring AES standard. The NBG420N has Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall and VPN pass-through creating a secure connection at any remote location. Policies can be defined on the NBG420N providing customized filters.

ZYXEL NBG420N NBG420N WIRELESS N ROUTER $83.95 - Sector29.com
Zyxel NBG420N Wireless N Router - 4 x 10 ... $81.24 - Buy.com
ZYXEL NBG420N - WIRELESS N ROUTER $84.97 - KEENZO ELECTRONICS

comming soon

Quote:
ZyXEL NBG460N Wireless N Gigabit Router

- Best-of-breed 802.11n Draft 2.0 wireless technology for extreme 6x performance and 8x coverage
- 2 IPSec VPN tunnel for remote site to central server secure data transfer
- Wireless Scheduler turns on/off wireless radiation to save the power
- Built-in MBM v2 technology for traffic shaping
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for easy wireless security setup

802.11n Technology
The ZyXEL NBG460N 802.11n Wireless Broadband Router featuring 802.11n Draft 2.0 Technology provides the ultimate solution for speed and coverage. With data rate up to 300 Mbps, 8x faster than 802.11g standard, NBG460N provides stable and reliable wireless connections for high speed data and multimedia delivery. The NBG460N eliminates dead zones and extend 5x coverage by using coming IEEE 802.11n technology and backwards compatible with any IEEE 802.11b/g Wi-Fi certified device.

Media Bandwidth Management
With ZyXEL's exclusive Media Bandwidth Management v2 (MBM v2™), the NBG460N provide the most comprehensive way to smartly manage your limited bandwidth for multimedia applications.

Flexible Wireless Scheduler
In order to save power and reduce wireless radiation when you are not using the wireless connection, the NBG460N can be configured to turn on or off according to your wireless usage pattern.

VPN (Virtual Private Network) Connection
The NBG460N supports IPSec VPN suitable for remote site to central server deployment. Data encryption over the Internet ensures secure transmission between two sites, eliminating the necessity for expensive leased lines, and enabling global interconnectivity at a minimal expense.

Price will be around US $150 -$200

I am using ZyXEL over 10 years now. I never have hade any problems with there products. I found ZyXEL 1996 because they was one of the first how have hade ISDN Modems where you can use more then one channel. I got my first router from them, after i have hade trouble with another products. At the moment I am using the XtremeMIMO™ X-550 Wireless Broadband Router from ZyXEL, and this now since several years with out any problems.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Networking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: