USA Linux Users Group Forum Index

[mobile] Nav4all

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Application News and Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jada
Linux Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2024 2:11 am    Post subject: [mobile] Nav4all Reply with quote

Quote:

Nav4All is a freeware alternative of fully functional GPS navigation system with maps.

Search and find millions of interesting places like restaurants, bars, gas stations, shops and much more. You can use the places you like as destination, save them as favorite, or share them with your friends by sms or email.

* Voice-instructions and clear arrows on your screen will guide you to your destination.
* Automatic map updates: All changes in the map information are updated automatically on our servers so you always have access to the most up-to-date information.
* Worldwide coverage: (Navteq) Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dubai, Estonia, Fajairah, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Ras Al Khaimah, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Serbia and Montenegro, Sharjah, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The Netherlands, USA, Umm Al Quwain, Vatican City, Virgin Islands (USA), and Wales.
* MyWorld: with MyWorld you can share your favorite places by sending them to one of your MyWorld maps. You can share these maps with your friends or put them on your MySpace or other website you like.
* Works on over 1000 different handsets in 56 languages: Nav4All is available in your own language on almost any mobile phone, like Blackberry, Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola, HTC, QTEK, HP, and many more.
* For Free! Nav4All can be used for free until 01.01.2010. (Your telecom provider may charge you for the use of Internet on your mobile phone.)

http://www.symbian-freeware.com/download-nav4all.html

Well I tried it, ATT is blocking it, they didn't let you connect to the server. (AT&T MEdia Net) If you use ATTMetroWiFi it doesn't work. it looks like ATT is blocking the nav4all servers Mad
I tried it with my own HotSpot it works and I get the Maps.

Maybe some of your guys will try it on Verizon or another provider.

ATT is blocking a lot of features, mostly all freeware for and from the opensource Linux and Symbian mobile. I hope they will change there behavior.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Application News and Releases All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: