USA Linux Users Group Forum Index

Wanna be a consultant?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Job Classifieds - Job Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2024 11:41 pm    Post subject: Wanna be a consultant? Reply with quote

My company is looking for some folks - granted, we mostly deal with M$ products, but the pay's pretty good. In Houston, we're looking for a senior type Java person, and somewhat experienced .NET developers. We're also looking for people in our Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas offices - though I'm not as familiar with the specific skillsets they're hunting there. Drop me a line with a resume attached if you're interested, or just send an email with more questions.

Disclaimer: There are bonuses involved if I refer you and you get hired. If you come to Houston, I'll probably take you to dinner, but I ain't splittin' the whole bonus!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tlmiller
Ultimate Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2024 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything not developer related? I'm looking for a new job, and Texas would be a GREAT place for me to relocate to.

Stuka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2024 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really - even our PMs are expected to be fairly solid in development (or at least that's what we're looking to hire now). I don't think our back office IT shop (which is where the non-developer IT work is) is ready to expand just yet.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
masinick
Linux Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2024 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you currently looking for any PMs in any of those offices? I have a contract right now, but it is a contract - with an end in sight sometime this year. For a permanent opportunity with solid longevity potential, I would consider moving, though moving has not been my first thought.

Stuka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2024 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our manager level is definitely more PM than anything else. I just checked the 'official' list of open jobs (go to www.parivedasolutions.com, click the 'Careers' link top right). While there's not a real 'Project Manager' listing there, if you look at the description of the Java Architect', you'll see that it's a big part of the role. Take a look, if you're interested and think you'd be a fit, I'll be happy to pass your info on to our recruiting team. Even if you're not dying to move, it never hurts to make the contact, right? We are a growing company, with plans to expand to more major markets as the opportunities arise - LA, Atlanta, NYC are all on the list - Concord not so much Razz

Dhiraj

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2024 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could get back to me if anybody is looking for Linux/Unix consultant in System or Storage Platform or any sort of R&D projects.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USA Linux Users Group Forum Index » Job Classifieds - Job Opportunities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: